Donnerstag, 25. November 2021

If Amazon make a Mass Effect TV show, Liara should be the main character

Amazon Studios are "nearing a deal" to develop a TV series based on Mass Effect, according to a recent Deadline report. Excellent stuff. I'm all for it! If Mass Effect were to be adapted into anything, I'd much rather it be a potentially long-running series rather than a film so it has enough time to establish its excellent sci-fi setting. However, we need to talk about what story Amazon could potentially take from the games. To me, it seems likely they'd follow the trilogy, which I reckon is the right move. But I don't think we need to see more of Shepard's side of things, you know? They should put Liara front-and-centre instead.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ZliEen
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen