Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019

Wot I Think – Detroit: Become Human

The most fun reviews to write are the ones where you either have loads of good things to say about a game, or loads of bad things. Anywhere in between, and you have to start introducing nuance – and who has the time or inclination for nuance in this workaday world? Not me. So let’s review Detroit: Become Human!

Part adventure game, part sweeping morality play, Detroit is the latest David Cage/Quantic Dream masterpiece, and arrived on the Epic Games Store last week. It’s about doing the washing up with movement controls, and/or whether robots can have feelings. I played it through on PS4 when it came to Sony boxes last year, but now, after several hours road testing the PC version, I’m ready to say wot I think.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/35y19FM
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen