Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019

Sennheiser's GSP 370 sets a new bar for wireless gaming headsets

I love me a good wireless gaming headset, but I do hate it when I forget to charge it up and have to sit chained to my desk like a dog on a very short leash because my collection of USB cables are always, always too short. Sennheiser’s GSP 370, however, should help rectify that problem thanks to its positively huge battery life of up to 100 hours. Yes, you read that correctly. One hundred hours.

That’s four times longer than the current wireless champion in our best gaming headset rankings, the 24-hour 2019 edition of the Steelseries Arctis 7, and over five times longer than Sennheiser’s considerably more expensive GSP 670 and the cheaper Corsair HS70. That’s pretty impressive as battery lives go, but it does come at a cost. Currently priced at £169 / $200, can the GSP 370’s excellent battery life justify its higher price over the £145 / $150 Arctis 7 and £63 / $99 Corsair HS70? Here’s wot I think.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Ey7pS0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen