Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019

A guide to enjoying Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order when the game isn't being very enjoyable

Writing guides about a game usually means playing a rather disgusting number of hours of said game every day, until the sight of it compels you to dry-heave over a keyboard whose WASD keys have long since worn away. I remember, for example, a point where I realised that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order had been out for 100 hours, and I’d spent 60 of those hours playing it. That was taking it a bit far even for me.

I was fully expecting the dry-heaves to begin at any moment. But they never came. I continued to slide down the slides, to climb up the climbs, to beat up the local fauna with the power of ancient religion on my side. And somehow, despite all the bugs and flaws the game was throwing at me, I remained steadfast in my enjoyment of it. How did I do it? Well, I’d like to explore that with you awhile, if that’s alright.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2YZkey5
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen