Samstag, 30. Juni 2018

Honey, I Joined A Cult is the Prison Architect of the soul

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 12.41.07 AM

Look, y’all know me. I’m your friend Brock. I love anything having to do with a cult. Hell, I went out and found my own, once. And this week, I talked about cults and games YET AGAIN. So, I was a little surprised when an indie cult game snuck under my radar. It is named, pleasantly, Honey, I Joined A Cult. The game looks to be Prison Architect but for building and controlling a gaggle of beautiful dummies that want to worship whatever type of dumb God you want to make up. There’s also a bounty of funky 70s jams to keep the mood light as you fleece your flock.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2tTovUm
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen