Freitag, 29. Juni 2018

Hackmud’s 2.0 update introduces 32 player hack offs

hackmud_header1

Multiplayer head-to-head hacking battles. That’s the primary carrot I can see Hackmud dangling before me with its 2.0 update, though the road there is long and packed with players who’d probably steal my stuff before I figured out how to Hello World. Hackmud is a hacking MMO, see, where duplicity is encouraged and people that know JAVA can run rings around those that don’t. Think EVE, but in cyberspace rather than the real deal.

As well as that new ‘Binary Matrix’ PvP system, update 2.0 also brings “new music, better performance, bug fixes, security tweaks, and changes to the economy to make PvP more exciting”. They… may well do? I won’t lie, these are the trickiest patch notes I’ve ever tried to parse.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2KBFaGN
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen