Freitag, 22. Juni 2018

Playstyle Royale: Once, twice, three times a chicken

Realm_Royale_Playstyle_header

This is Playstyle Royale, where I head into Playerunknown’s Battlergounds a battle royale game and try to win my chicken dinner while adhering to arbitrary rules. This time’s a bit different, because I’m more interested in becoming a chicken than winning one.

I’m playing Realm Royale, the battle royale spin off to Hi-Rez’s Paladins. One of its best ideas is that when you run out of health, instead of dying you get to run around as a defenceless chicken: survive for 30 seconds, and you’re reincarnated in human form. I’m going to get myself poultry-fied three times, then win a game. That is definitely absolutely what is going to happen. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2IivueJ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen