Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017

Wot I Think: Imprint-X

I might start a service where I go door to door to puzzle game developers and just calmly reassure them they don’t need an excuse. “It’s fine. No one’s judging you for making a puzzle game! We love them. You don’t need to hide it. You don’t need to disguise it. You don’t need a story.” My gentle, mellifluous tone will steady their nerves, help them relax into their chosen genre, and everyone will benefit. Imprint-X [official site] is a novel little puzzle game from the creators of 2015’s Rymd Resa put beneath some absolute drivel of a story, and after hours of playing I haven’t managed to identify any coherent connection between the two. … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2k5t7Us
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen