Freitag, 27. Januar 2017

Building dungeons block by block in Dungetris

It took me a while to realise that weird variants on dungeon-crawling are among my favourite things. Show me a dungeon that is also a pinball table, with the hero as a ball, and I’m going to sit up and take notice. Match-3 dungeons are a fine thing (though not as fine as match-3 wrestling, lord help me I can’t stop). I’d probably play a Pogs fantasy RPG.

Dungetris [Steam page] isn’t the most elegant name but it gets the point across. Dungeon crawler plus Tetris. The game emerged from Early Access a couple of days ago and I tried it, briefly, last night. It’s enjoyable, even if it does feel a little thin. … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2jYdR9N
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen