Montag, 23. Januar 2017

Dishonored 2 adds custom difficulty & mission select

If my interpretation of the update notes is correct, Dishonored 2 [official site] now has a Martial Arts Movie slider. The introduction of customisable difficulty sliders – more than twenty of them – allows you to decide “how many active enemies are likely to attack you at once”. I’m hoping that means I can either choose to have mobs of guards surround me but attack on at a time, as often happens with martial arts minions, or set them to rush me en masse, ignorant to the etiquette of combat.

The sliders let you fiddle with the speed with which sleep darts take effect among other things and I’m glad that they’ve arrived alongside the mission select option because I don’t fancy playing the whole game again, but will gladly jump back into my favourite parts with the scales tipped firmly against me. It’ll all be live some time later today.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2j5E9F2
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen