Montag, 30. Januar 2017

Have You Played… DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder?

Have You Played? is an endless stream of game retrospectives. One a day, every day of the year, perhaps for all time.

If you’ve paid any attention to my scribblings over the last few years, one of the recurrent themes you may have noticed is my hatred of puzzles games. Or rather, as I like to say, their hatred of me. But, as I’ve acknowledged in the past, wrap a strong theme or story around the puzzles and I might be fooled into paying attention, and from there I can be won over completely. The Deadly Rooms of Death [official site] series, a fantasy RPG that is actually a puzzle game, almost got me.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2kLHCJZ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen