Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017

Have You Played… Resident Evil 4?

Have You Played? is an endless stream of game retrospectives. One a day, every day of the year, perhaps for all time.

Resident Evil 4 [Steam page] is a great game that I resent. I don’t resent it because the SAVE THE PRESIDENT’S DAUGHTER PLOT is ridiculous in a way that I find grating rather than enjoyably camp, and I’m perfectly capable of brushing aside Sera and his enthusiastic reference to Ashley’s “ballistics”. The game is good enough to survive those horrors. But in among the SyFy channel mutants and daft heroics, there’s an actual horror game screaming for attention, and I feared the bombastic joys elsewhere might have strangled the terror out of Resi for good.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2ktd9Ac
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen