Freitag, 25. November 2016

The problem with Sombra & the joy of Overwatch Arcade

Overwatch [official site] aka The Shooter You Secretly Fancy And Draw Pictures Of On The Bus To School, recently got a new character, a new map and a bunch of new game modes. No multiplayer FPS has grabbed me so joyously since I murdered thousands of my peers in Halo 2. I think it’s great. But I also like to point out the flaws in things I love. In Sombra, the Mexican hacker with a thing for noses, there’s a lot to like but also some frustration. Likewise with the new map, set in Antarctica, and the new 3v3 elimination game mode. I’ll try to articulate my problems with all of these. Come with me if you’re an Overjerk and you want to froth at the mouth about my opinions.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2gHAIaX
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen