Mittwoch, 30. November 2016

Notes On A Patch: Is No Man’s Sky a better game now?

Back in September, when I was deep in the throes of my obsessional relationship with the peculiar No Man’s Sky, I wrote a Supporter post describing my dream patch notes. Clearly, when so many people have chosen to invest their misplaced personal anguish into the game, the spluttered response would be, “Well, pffpffpffff, how about NOT [MAKE A GAME UNLIKE THE GAME I WAS EXPECTING],” or some such. But rather than trying to look outraged, I hoped to lay down the details big and small that I’d want in order to improve a game which – despite all it lacked – had me in its hooks. So, now there’s been a big update! How many of my wishes have been granted?

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2fRNIsV
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen