Montag, 28. November 2016

Planet Coaster: the best parks, rides and other creations

Planet Coaster [official site] is, by many accounts, the greatest theme park sim ever. But if you don’t have the architectural vision of Gaudi (who never actually designed a theme park, but really should’ve), or if – like me – you tell yourself that you could build the next Disney World but just don’t have the time, then Planet Coaster can feel a bit intimidating. I get creative paralysis when I have nothing but a plain green field to ‘Build Something Beautiful’ on, and develop an inferiority complex when in the campaign I see how great the pre-built bits of park look next to my comparatively bland creations.

So I’ve left it to the lively Planet Coaster creators’ community to get on with the creative malarkey, while I sit in my cigar-stenched park office – summer sun trickling between the venetian blinds, the sound of kids’ laughter muffled by the triple-glazed windows – and search for the creations that’ll pull the punters in through the gates of my park. Here’s a bunch of my favourite community-made rides, rollercoasters, and other tidbits that I found while perusing the Steam Workshop.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2fF9qNk
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen