Montag, 28. November 2016

Mass Effect: Andromeda team teases improved multiplayer/singleplayer connection

Mass Effect: Andromeda

“You know Mass Effect, don’t you?” asks Graham over IM, neatly ensuring that anything I remember about Mass Effect is instantly expunged from my brain bar the lone figure of Mordin singing I Am The Very Model Of A Scientist Salarian.

“Sure,” I say.

“Did you see the Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer stuff?” he says, nudging me towards a news trap. “I’ve not played it so I thought you could take a look…”

CLANG, went the jaws of the trap, snapping round my leg with incredible force. “Graham don’t leave me here! Where are you going???” … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2gzJXp8
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen