Donnerstag, 24. November 2016

RPS Asks: do you restart games you haven’t finished?

I’ve played a million beginnings and around a thousand endings, or at least that’s how it feels. Imagine having seen the first act of Romeo and Juliet a hundred times but never having seen how it ends. That’s my experience with all manner of games, from big story-driven RPGs to some of my favourite strategy epics. I’ve founded so many starter cities that have never birthed a civilization and met so many characters whose fate I don’t know. And this isn’t a case of starting a game and then abandoning it; these are the games that I play again and again, sinking days and weeks into them, restarting but never finishing.

Diablo III is the latest.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2gkEiTY
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen