Mittwoch, 28. September 2016

What We Would Like From Destiny 2

According to “several sources” Destiny 2 may be coming to PC. “You played a bunch of Destiny, didn’t you?” said Graham in work chat. I looked at my inbox which contains ongoing discussion of when everyone might be ready to do the new raid, thought longingly of the PS4 downstairs tempting me with its Archon’s Forge quest shenanigans, cast an eye over my bookshelf which contains a spare copy of the base game which I can’t remember why I own but it’s a good “just in case” precaution and cautiously replied “I fucking love Destiny.”

That is how I found myself writing this here “What We’d Want From Destiny 2” post.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2dlIEsw
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen