Dienstag, 27. September 2016

Princess Maker 2 Refine Coming To Steam Tomorrow

My son is six-months-old, but my daughter is almost fully grown. She’s a homemaker, which is fine, but it’s not what I had in mind when god bestowed the child upon me. I spent all our money on magic lessons, after all.

This is how most of my experiences go in Princess Maker 2, a life simulator from 1993 that’s by turns moreish, compellingly daft, and creepy. Previously the only way to play it outside of Japan has been by grabbing it from an abandonware site and applying an unofficial translation patch, but 23 years later it’s getting an English and HD rerelease on Steam called Princess Maker 2: Refine [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2cIfbLP
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen