Montag, 26. September 2016

Dead By Daylight Gets ’80s Clobber In First Paid DLC

Am I the only one who feels mocked by Millennials? While I work hard to pay for my car and house, Millennials swan around taking selfies and buying vintage clothes. Hey, I know you’re thousands of years old, but could you at least pretend our lives are more than a blink of an eye to you? Must you disrespect all the pitiful idols we cling to? You see me and simply imagine buying my clothes from a charity shop after I die.

They’re at it even in Dead by Daylight [official site]. The 1v4 multiplayer slasher ’em up’s first paid DLC is now out, and it’s a load of ’80s inspired clobber for its Millennials to wear. Sorry, I’ll be more specific for you ruddy eternals: the 1980s. CE. The 1980s CE.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2ddq5GU
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen