Freitag, 27. Mai 2016

Wot I Think: Time Machine VR

If I had a time machine, I’d travel back to 2014 and convince Oculus and Valve not to release consumer VR hardware until both the technology and the market was truly ready for it. But first I’d have to travel forwards in time to get print-outs of all the VRpocalypse editorials we’re going to see in early 2017. I’d also remind myself to bid on that eBay listing for a Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Knight which went for a song last Friday. Sadly, the only time machine I have access to is Time Machine VR, an underwater pod from which I can examine various aquatic dinosaurs, and occasionally even swim inside their mouths.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/25qyQGQ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen