Freitag, 27. Mai 2016

Warhammer Vermintide Free Weekend & New DLC

Poor old Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide [official site], it’s a perfectly decent Left 4 Dead-but-with-ratmen, but for me it’s now doomed to forever be “the one that looks a bit like Bloodborne but isn’t anything quite as transcendent.” I am obsessed with Bloodborne now, I’m afraid. I pray it somehow comes to PC so that I can endlessly jabber into your terrified face as to why that’s the case. But while Bloodborne is like an unofficial Warhammer adaptation, Vermintide is the real deal, and its solid first-person Skaven-bothering is now reinforced by a free weekend and some castley DLC set in the mountains outside of its main town.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1RvYYCI
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen