Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016

Mafia 3 Trailer Showcases The Lovely New Bordeaux

The other day I sat down to clear out an old bills basket and realised The Godfather trilogy was on the telly. “I’ll stick it on in the background,” I naively thought to myself and, needless to say, I didn’t get as much done as I’d first planned. Until part 3. Because no matter how much I want to like it, it’s garbage compared to its forerunners.

Luckily, third-person crime fest Mafia 3 [official site] doesn’t appear to be suffering from the same tri-entry tedium if the latest trailer is anything to go by. Visiting its fictionalised slant on New Orleans, New Bordeaux’s alligator infested swamp area, industrialised docklands, and jazz-touting wharf district suggest number 3 is shaping up rather nicely. Look, see:

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/25y80g3
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen