Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016

RPS Asks: What Was Your Favourite Game This Month?

We’re not even at the halfway point and 2016 is already one of the best years for PC gaming that I can remember. XCOM 2 and Darkest Dungeon already seem like distant memories, and this month alone we’ve had Kathy Rain, Stellaris, DOOM, Salt and Sanctuary, Overwatch and Total War: Warhammer. Today there’s another Hitman episode incoming and after the joy of Sapienza, I can’t wait to get stuck into Marrakesh. I’ve been starved of games for half of the month thanks to holidays and press trips so I’ve undoubtedly missed some splendid releases, so I put it to you, dear readers: what was May’s best game?

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/280hkbh
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen