Freitag, 27. Mai 2016

Wot I Think: Overwatch

Overwatch [official site] is like going for an evening of speed dating and realizing everyone you meet is marriage material. I’ll stare at the character select screen before each match, unable to decide which hero I want to play because I want to play them all. Do I play as Reaper and try to earn ‘Play of the Game’ with my deadly shotguns? Do I hang back as Widowmaker and snipe holes into people’s heads? These are the kinds of questions are only made hard because each one leads to its own kind of fun. But does all that diversity lead to a game as enduring as everything else in Blizzard’s great legacy? Here’s wot I think.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1X0KNyl
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen