Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016

Bam! Bif! Pow! LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Out Today

I’m not trying to give Warner Bros. horrible ideas but: I’m surprised that the LEGO games haven’t taken the Skylanders and Amiibo approach and started selling plastic LEGOfolk to unlock their virtual counterparts. That’s not… please don’t do that. I’m just surprised that LEGO Marvel’s Avengers [official site] is out today boasting of having “over 100 new characters that have not appeared in a LEGO videogame before” without charging extra for them. That could be a good £300 of plastic. Of which I could take a cut as a consultant. Dear god, please someone stop me. Dare me to stuff 17 marshmallows into my gob, cosh me, hold my head underwater, fill me with ravenous rats – anything to stop me from HEY IAN BROS. LISTEN UP I’VE GOT A GREAT IDE … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1UoEPlZ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen