Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016

Cardboard Children – T.I.M.E. Stories (Spoiler Free)

Hello youse.

We were all sitting at my kitchen table, and I was laughing so much it hurt. I was in physical pain. Sure, I was a little bit drunk. But me and my pal were absolutely roaring with laughter, and it wasn’t just the wine – sometimes wine gets us a little bit melancholy. Believe me on that.

I can’t tell you exactly why we were laughing – that’s the frustrating thing. But something so completely perfect was happening in a board game, something so clever and surprising and awful and wonderful, that we just couldn’t control ourselves. My character in this game had come to life in such a brutally real way that all you could really do was laugh, and laugh a lot.

T.I.M.E. Stories is absolutely fantastic. Let me try to tell you why.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1JCyyCI
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen