Freitag, 23. Dezember 2022

Rush Rally 3 adds a bracing shot of simulation to retro thrills

Serious racing games are not, as a rule, my thing. If the goal is to repeat a course 20 times to trim 0.2 seconds off a number, and not to cackle like a petty chaos gremlin as you slam someone off the track at a tight corner, I am probably not going to enjoy myself much.

Rush Rally 3 isn't all that serious, but it's still on the wrong side of the tracks for me, I thought, before accidentally playing it for 3 hours. This is an excellent bundle of rally trials, challenges, and simple circuit racing with a cheerfully mid-2000s feel. I might prefer the messy nonsense of Trail Out, but if you value actual driving skill more highly, this is well worth your time.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/rEn5kS0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen