Freitag, 23. Dezember 2022

How to weaponise a roast turkey, and other Baldur's Gate 3 Christmas questions

Last week I spoke to Larian's founder and director Swen Vincke about the latest big update to Baldur's Gate 3, and the road to 1.0 release. But also it was December the 16th, so I saw fit to waste his time asking a bunch of fun seasonal questions that blended the love and goodwill of Baldur's Gate 3, with the companion-wrangling and clutch strategy of Christmas. D'you see what I did there?

My questions are in bold, and Vincke's answers are undeneath - and they are both amusing and instructive. I for one hope that Wyll's romcom visit home becomes a future winter DLC.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/WxI8HK9
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen