Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022

A Little To The Left is giving out free festive puzzles for Christmas

I have a confession to make. I’m not really feeling very Christmassy yet. There’s only a week and a bit to go before the day itself, and I’ve got all my decorations up and everything. I just haven’t found that festive groove. Cat-wrangling puzzler A Little To The Left has something in its Christmas sack that might spur on some kind of festive awakening though. Between December 22nd and 27th, A Little To The Left’s putting aside its Daily Tidy Delivery mode of randomly generated individual challenges to offer six holiday-themed messes for you to make spick and/or span. Cheers, Max Inferno.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/c7pJ3jr
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen