Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2022

Our favourite RPS videos from 2022

Hello! VidBud Liam here. You may recognise me from those videos that autoplay on every page. Or not. It depends on how quickly you scroll past, I suppose.

I joined team Arpus all the way back in February, and to say the last 11 months have been a whirlwind is a bit of an understatement. In less than a year I’ve made just under 90 videos covering a wide range of topics from major releases to international gaming events and brand-new hardware. My first year at RPS has been busy, basically. So when Katharine asked me to pull together a few of my personal highlights, I was kind of stumped. It's hard to pick favourites! It's even harder to celebrate my own achievements, but that's beside the point.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/MTlw7t8
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen