Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020

Wot I Think – Might & Magic: Chess Royale

I’m used to autobattlers giving me a headache. They’re a swirl of intense decision-making – puzzle boxes you’ve got to pry open and reassemble, while your opponents do the same thing. My first dozen hours with Teamfight Tactics and Dota Underlords were painful, but rewarding. I remember hacking away at an edifice of shifting understanding, slowly mastering the nuances of gold and wizard management. It was difficult. Fiddly as preparing a tartiflette.

Might & Magic: Chess Royale, by comparison, is the jacket potato of autobattlers. Rounds are quick, simple and tasty – but it won’t be long before you tire of them.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/30ZNSnG
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen