Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020

Best gaming mouse 2020: top wireless and wired mice

It’s always a sad time when your favourite mouse gives up the ghost, and finding a replacement for your bestest best gaming mouse can be tricky. Fortunately, I’m here to help, as I’ve rounded up all the best gaming mice I’ve tested at RPS to help you find your next favourite gaming mouse.

Below you’ll find all my best gaming mouse recommendations for 2020, from the best budget gaming mouse right up to the best wireless gaming mouse. I’ve also got some best gaming mouse recommendations for those of you who like ambidextrous mice, plus a bunch for different hand sizes, too, as some people might prefer a nice small, lightweight gaming mouse, while others are after heavy-duty palm hoggers. Whatever you’re looking for, there’s a best gaming mouse pick for you.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2RAQ5mr
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen