Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018

Total War: Warhammer 2 – Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC shambles out today

total-warhammer-2-tomb-kings

I know I can’t be the first to say this, but this is the first chance I’ve had to moan about it and you can’t stop me. Why oh why is Total War: Warhammer 2 not just called ‘Total Warhammer 2’? As far as I’m concerned, consistent branding can get in the bin when there’s an opportunity that good.

Oh yes, the news: Total Warhammer 2’s first expansion is out today. As Fraser Brown will tell you in his Rise of the Tomb Kings review, those disgusting mummies form a new playable faction that’s into early aggression and raising disposable zombie armies, just like an old flatmate of mine. There’s also a patch for the base game, which includes a revamp for the poor old Bretonnians as well as some new legendary buildings.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2BlNC4h
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen