Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018

Wot I Think: Celeste

celesteheaderrec

You’re climbing a mountain. It’s hard, especially when the wind is cutting through you like a knife and angry spikes are pulsing from the walls. Sometimes you’re not even sure if the mountain is actually a metaphor for every difficult thing you’ve ever done in your life. That’s how much trouble you’re having getting to the peak.

That is my brief summary of Celeste, a game that has flung me into the abyss hundreds of times, battered me into submission, and placed me in predicaments that are as unnerving as they are challenging. It’s a tricky platform game, with a beautifully melancholy story, and enough creativity on show to give me strength even when the going got so tough I almost lost hope.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2ncYMmK
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen