Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018

Seven: The Days Longs gone snags a demo, an update and a sale

seven

I was really tempted to pick up stealth-action RPG Seven: The Days Long Gone over Christmas, but three things stopped me. 1) I wasn’t sure I’d like it, 2) most people said it was buggy and 3) it was priced just a little bit too high. Yesterday, those sneaky devs and publishers launched a three pronged attack to win over me and my fellow free-running fence sitters, and by ‘sneaky’ I mean ‘smart and good’.

The game now has demo that lasts about an hour, an update that’s cleared up a bunch of bugs and improved some core parts of the game, and a 30% discount that lasts until January 29th. After playing the demo, I’ve somersaulted off my fence of indecision and landed on the side that’s left me £19.59 out of pocket but with a promising RPG to sink my teeth into.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2DBBH7h
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen