Freitag, 26. August 2016

They Bite Me, Giants: Attack On Titan Released

I love horror films. Can’t get enough of ’em. Whether it’s a splatterfest of guts and giblets, or a brainful of anxious creeping dread, I’ll generally find something to enjoy. I’ve only ever watched one episode of Attack on Titan [official site] though, because something about it makes me feel intensely uncomfortable. It’s not just that its anime, it’s the sight of characters screaming and bleeding as they vanish down the throat-pipe of giant, mindless, occasionally-skinless humanoids. I guess I have a primal fear of being chewed up and then slowly digested inside a massive man’s gut. Weird.

Anyhow. The Attack on Titan game [official site] is out today. I will not be playing it.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2boszRB
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen