Freitag, 26. August 2016

Deus Ex’s Adam Jensen Doesn’t Care, So Why Should I?

Adam Jensen experiences an emotion, yesterday

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [official site] has a problem, and his name is Adam Jensen. Human Revolution’s returning protagonist has been my single greatest obstacle to enjoying a game I had, frankly, taken it for granted that I would enjoy. I don’t understand why this is his game – other than on a commercial level, of course. In the public eye, the Deus Ex brand is not the DIY route and vaguely philosophical reality-questioning that it might be to an older PC gamer. It’s The One With The Bearded Bloke With The Elbow Swords And The Sunglasses Built Into His Eye Sockets. That’s why Jensen’s back, not because the story DXMD is trying to tell needed him. If anything, he undermines it.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2bm84uI
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen