Freitag, 22. April 2016

Wot I Think: Stephens Sausage Roll

Right now I am wearing a hat made from sausages and wandering a little grass patch. I have been doing variations of this all morning because I am stuck on the second island of Stephen’s Sausage Roll [official site].

You’ve probably heard sausage chat on the sausage vine over the last week as Stephen Lavelle’s meaty tile-based puzzler has garnered praise from the likes of Jonathan Blow (him off The Witness and Braid) and Bennett Foddy (QWOP, GIRP). It’s worthy praise from what I’ve experienced so far but given that’s only two islands of puzzling and I can see whole other sections tantalisingly close on the edge of my overworld map I’m going to talk about the puzzling process so far.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1TnpEtJ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen