Dienstag, 26. April 2016

When Gaming Is Like A Hot Bath

[This article was originally published to our Supporter Program on 22nd February.]

I’ve had a really shitty couple of weeks. I’ve written before about anxiety disorder, and after a really quite astonishingly awful start to 2016 I had quite the collapse. I share this information for one reason: I know there are many other people out there suffering with anxiety, panic and low mood, and I know how often it’s not talked about, and from brutal personal experience, what it’s like to think it’s just you, to think you’re going mad, to think there’s no way out of the hole. If that’s you, I strongly recommend that you leap over to the post from last year, and look into some of the resources listed. You deserve it. You deserve to feel better. There are ways you can feel better.

Today I want to briefly talk instead about that hot bath feeling a perfect game can give you when things are low.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1WnL0td
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen