Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Reveals Bits O’ Gameplay

'Brother, the alien filth keep coming - remind me to draw a bigger skull on my crotch when we get home, they don't seem to be getting the message.'

Space Hulk: Deathwing [official site] is due to launch this year, last we heard, and I’m pretty keen to see more of the Warhammer 40,000 spin-off FPS. Wandering around the ridiculous gothic architecture of mutated Imperium spaceships is very much My Bag as a video game tourist, of course, but I’m fascinated to see what developers Streum On Studio will do after their wonky but pleasing unconventional first FPS, E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. So ooh, come on, gather round, crack open a sachet of Soylens Viridians, and let’s watch this first gameplay trailer.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1SMZ798
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen