Montag, 25. April 2016

Have You Played… Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Harbinger?

Have You Played? is an endless stream of game retrospectives. One a day, every day of the year, perhaps for all time.

As a teenager I watched a lot of Star Trek, without ever really thinking myself a fan of it. TNG was more miss than hit, Voyager was mostly dreadful, and Deep Space Nine felt like the poor man’s Babylon 5. It turns out that I can remember absolutely every bloody detail about the shows, while absolutely none of my concurrent chemistry A level, without ever noticing I cared. But what I did know at the time was that whenever a computer game replicated the Star Trek computer design on my PC, I nerded out. Harbinger did that, in its own way.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/26omD3a
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen