Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016

The Walking Dead: Michonne Episode 1 Rising Today

Michonne’s in In Too Deep, and she’s trying to keep
Up above in her head instead of going under.
Cause she’s in In Too Deep, and she’s trying to keep
Up above in her head instead of going under.
Instead of going under.

Sometimes I secretly delight in writing horrendous posts, but I want you to know this is intentional. If I’m having that song stuck in my head all day, so are you. Here’s a refresher. But the video following below is definitely a trailer celebrating the first episode of The Walking Dead: Michonne [official site] – named ‘In Too Deep’ – coming out today. It really is. Even I wouldn’t dunk Sum 41 on you again.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1WFNAsy
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen