Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

Frogwares Hear The Call Of Cthulhu in 2017

Iä! Iä! I, ah, I told him “That’s no Deep One, that’s my wife!” Oh, you should’ve seen his face! For strange aeons afterwards, he couldn’t look me in the myriads of temporary eyes forming and un-forming as pustules of greenish light all over my front! Anyway, where were we – the Call of Cthulhu [official site] game being made by that Sherlock Holmes mob Frogwares?

We’d not heard a peep from the game since its announcement in 2014, and even then we knew little about it. Surprise! Here come new screenshots, details, and word that Call of Cthulhu is due out in 2017. Expect stealthy investigation.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1TIqwv6
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen