Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016

Enter The Gungeon Has Lots Of Excellent Weapons

I just picked up a gun that fires t-shirts. Even though it feels considerably less useful than my other weapon, which shoots ice cubes that bounce around and freeze enemies, I’m going to use it because the novelty of murdering enemies with high-velocity clothing is irresistible (RIP Maude). That sums up the silliness of Enter the Gungeon somewhat.

It’s a roguelike shmup which should be arriving some point later this spring and though I’ve only played a small portion of the game, I’ve lost count of how many times I giggled at the ridiculous weapons I stumbled upon during my journey. Every time I think I couldn’t possibly find a more ludicrous gun, one always appears.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1RobVl6
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen