Samstag, 27. Februar 2016

What Are We All Playing This Weekend?

Regular WAWAPPWPWAPPA??AW? readers will know that our John Walker vanishes into the woods at 5:30pm on Thursday and won’t reappear until Monday morning, when he crawls out caked in mud then slips on a pristine three-piece suit. While everyone else sends me a Friday update on what they plan to play or do this weekend, all I hear from John is distant howling over the moors and the terrible sound of rending flesh. You’ll know I rely on you to send in sightings for the good of us all.

This week, I have received a friendly message from John and grim silence from both Adam and Alec. Please, please assure me they’re safe. Have you seen them?

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1XQXsAR
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen