Montag, 28. Dezember 2015

Wot *I* Think: Fallout 4

I’ve spent a lot of work time playing Fallout 4, what with its being the biggest release of the year. It gave me the chance to write a couple of super-helpful guides, and a three-part diary about trying to approach the game different from that of most reviewers. So I’m left with a whole bunch of opinions about it, which it makes sense to collate into my own little WIT. It’s worth noting I’ve nowhere near completed the game, approached it strangely, and not put in nearly as much work and effort as Alec did for his official RPS review. These are just my thoughts based on what I’ve experienced so far, as spoiler free as I can get it.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1Iz5SKb
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen