Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2015

Fallout 4 Is Best Enjoyed As A Survival Game

I confess to an ever-so-slightly heavy heart when I began writing a diary series about Fallout 4. I’d only just finished the review, which had involved over 50 hours of play, and on top of generally wanting a change felt that I’d exhausted the game’s possibilities. As I wrote in said review, my key gripe with the game is that almost every problem is now solved by banal violence, which closes the door on its potential as a source of anecdotes.

I was wrong to be wary about going back. My complaints about Fallout 4 stand, but I’m enjoying it much more playing second time around, entirely avoiding story, entirely avoiding safety and instead imposing my own set of rules.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1OMWS0z
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen