Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015

Aviary Attorney Impressions: Bird-Brained Lawyering

Ooh! Aviary Attorney‘s out now [official site] – I played the demo back at Rezzed in the spring and I’ve been looking forward to seeing how the game turned out ever since. The basic info is: it’s a legal investigation/courtroom game in the manner of Phoenix Wright, with beautiful character illustrations by 19th century French caricaturist J.J Grandville.

I believe there are four cases and possibly a bonus episode thanks to a Kickstarter stretch goal so I’m just under halfway through. I’m going to give some basic impressions (sans case spoilers) but I think if you’re intrigued by the description you might like to go in without even knowing that much so here’s a few lines break and you can decide whether to continue reading.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1MvYA4K
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen