Montag, 21. Dezember 2015

Lucid Screaming: DARQ

DARQ [official site] is “a unique psychological horror game set in a zero-gravity lucid dream”. My lucid dreams tend to begin with a sense of drifting away from my own body, which could account for that ‘zero-gravity’ sensation, which seemed like an odd addition to the game’s description when I First saw it. Weightlessness and a lack of being.

Judging by the trailer DARQ has taken a few tips from Ice-Pick Lodge’s Knock-Knock, which is one of my favourite horror games. The unnerving twilight wanderings of that game are a fine place to find inspiration, but DARQ’s flexible funding indiegogo campaign makes me slightly uneasy in ways that aren’t related to its setting.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1OGAsOB
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen